My sons favourite Christmas Dessert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash strawberries and set aside 6 for decoration.
- 2Hull remaining strawberries and put in large bowl.
- 3Add the cointreau and crush strawberries lightly with fork.
- 4Whip the cream until thick.
- 5Fold into strawberry mixture.
- 6Lightly crush meringue with your hands (leaving a little for decoration) and add to strawberry mixture.
- 7Gently fold in with a rubber spatula until evenly mixed.
- 8To Serve-----------------.
- 9Pile into 6 fancy wine glasses and place remaining meringue over top.
- 10Place fanned out strawberry on each dessert.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.0
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 16.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: