Strawberry Crumble Parfaits
- In a bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and pecans; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spread into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, lemon juice and orange juice. Add strawberries; mix well. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into each parfait glass; top with a scant 3 tablespoonfuls of berry mixture.
- Repeat layers. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 20-30 minutes before serving.