Recipe by Chalko
My husband likes to eat these with tons of ice cream and chocolate drizzled on top, but I love to eat these bars for breakfast. They taste great warmed up in the microwave the next morning.
- 473.18 ml Bisquick
- 236.59 ml quick-cooking oats
- 177.44 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml strawberry jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400º. Grease a 9x9x2 pan.
- Mix Bisquick, oats and sugar.
- Cut in the butter until fully mixed.
- Press half of the bisquick mixture into the pan and spread the jam on top. Press the rest of the mixture gently on top of the jam.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until lightly browned.