1/2 Photos of Strawberry Croissant French Toast
From the Vine Hill Inn in California.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread croissant bottoms with cream cheese. Top with fresh strawberries, then sandwich with croissant tops.
- 2In a deep dish, beat together eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg and almond extract.
- 3Dip croissants in egg mixture and cook on a hot, buttered griddle or skillet until golden brown on both sides (be careful-croissants burn easily).
- 4Garnish with fresh strawberries to serve.
- 5NOTE: This recipe can easily be halved- just use 2 eggs instead of 3.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Croissant French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.6
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 143.4 mg
- Sodium 331.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 9.9 g