From the Vine Hill Inn in California.
Make and share this Strawberry Croissant French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Spread croissant bottoms with cream cheese. Top with fresh strawberries, then sandwich with croissant tops.
- In a deep dish, beat together eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg and almond extract.
- Dip croissants in egg mixture and cook on a hot, buttered griddle or skillet until golden brown on both sides (be careful-croissants burn easily).
- Garnish with fresh strawberries to serve.
- NOTE: This recipe can easily be halved- just use 2 eggs instead of 3.
Wonderful! I used sliced nectarines instead, very good!
So simple and delicious! I made this for my children before school yesterday and they LOVED it! My SO loved it so much, I'm making it again today :) This time I'm adding a Banana Sauce! YUM!
Great w/bananas and chocolate!!!!!!