1/1 Photo of Strawberry Crispix Mix
A new twist on the Puppy Chow recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure cereal into large bowl; set aside.
- 2Microwave chips and margarine in 1-quart microwavable bowl uncovered on high for 1 minute; stir.
- 3Microwave 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- 4Stir in vanilla.
- 5Pour over cereal in bowl, stirring until evenly coated.
- 6Mix powdered sugar and gelatin in large plastic food-storage bag; add cereal mixture.
- 7Seal bag; shake until well coated.
- 8Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- 9Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Crispix Mix
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 150.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g