Recipe by ~Leslie~
A delicious summer twist on Apple Crisp. Any type of berries may be used. We love this served with milk, ice cream or whipped cream!
Top Review by ilovebunsen
WOOOOOWWW! Im amazed at the simplicity of this! Doesn't even need additional spices or sugars! Fast and even worked great with whole frozen strawberries! Will be making again soon!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat.
- Add oatmeal, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix well and remove from heat.
- Divide strawberries between 2 oven-proof dishes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 oatmeal mixture over each.
- Bake 15 minutes or until hot and browned.