1/6 Photos of Strawberry Crisp for Two
A delicious summer twist on Apple Crisp. Any type of berries may be used. We love this served with milk, ice cream or whipped cream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat.
- 3Add oatmeal, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 4Mix well and remove from heat.
- 5Divide strawberries between 2 oven-proof dishes.
- 6Sprinkle 1/2 oatmeal mixture over each.
- 7Bake 15 minutes or until hot and browned.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Crisp for Two
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 60.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g