Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious summer twist on Apple Crisp. Any type of berries may be used. We love this served with milk, ice cream or whipped cream!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat.
- Add oatmeal, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix well and remove from heat.
- Divide strawberries between 2 oven-proof dishes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 oatmeal mixture over each.
- Bake 15 minutes or until hot and browned.
Now I would give this 10 stars! I had to make myself stop eating it. I used the branulated brown sugar because when I told dh to get me brown sugar, that's what he got. It was so good, I will use it every time! Thank you Leslie for the Easy, Wonderful treat! I too, like another reviewer, made it in one pan. I doubled the recipe. ~muac~
This is an awesome recipe. I doubled the strawberries and made it in a corelle bowl in the microwave and it was heavenly after 3 min. You can't mess this recipe up. I didn't even measure things. I just approximated the brown sugar and oatmeal and it was still awesome :). Thanks for the treasure :).
WOOOOOWWW! Im amazed at the simplicity of this! Doesn't even need additional spices or sugars! Fast and even worked great with whole frozen strawberries! Will be making again soon!