Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious summer twist on Apple Crisp. Any type of berries may be used. We love this served with milk, ice cream or whipped cream!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat.
- Add oatmeal, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix well and remove from heat.
- Divide strawberries between 2 oven-proof dishes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 oatmeal mixture over each.
- Bake 15 minutes or until hot and browned.
WOOOOOWWW! Im amazed at the simplicity of this! Doesn't even need additional spices or sugars! Fast and even worked great with whole frozen strawberries! Will be making again soon!
We loved it with strawberries. I don't like blackberries, but b/f does, so tonight I'm making Blackberry Crisp for him and Blueberry Crisp for me. How convenient - we both get what we like, and without the temptation for seconds!
Now I would give this 10 stars! I had to make myself stop eating it. I used the branulated brown sugar because when I told dh to get me brown sugar, that's what he got. It was so good, I will use it every time! Thank you Leslie for the Easy, Wonderful treat! I too, like another reviewer, made it in one pan. I doubled the recipe. ~muac~