A delicious summer twist on Apple Crisp. Any type of berries may be used. We love this served with milk, ice cream or whipped cream!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat.
- Add oatmeal, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix well and remove from heat.
- Divide strawberries between 2 oven-proof dishes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 oatmeal mixture over each.
- Bake 15 minutes or until hot and browned.
WOOOOOWWW! Im amazed at the simplicity of this! Doesn't even need additional spices or sugars! Fast and even worked great with whole frozen strawberries! Will be making again soon!
This recipe was so good and so easy that no changes need to be made to it. I like it so much that I served it to different people two nights in a row- and of course they all loved it!
Now I would give this 10 stars! I had to make myself stop eating it. I used the branulated brown sugar because when I told dh to get me brown sugar, that's what he got. It was so good, I will use it every time! Thank you Leslie for the Easy, Wonderful treat! I too, like another reviewer, made it in one pan. I doubled the recipe. ~muac~