Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Baking doesn't get any easier than this...from Stew Leonard's Winning Recipes cookbook
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place halved strawberries into a buttered 8" square baking dish.
- In a bowl, using your fingertips, combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Rub in butter until the mixture forms crumbs.
- Add oats and blend just until combined.
- Sprinkle the crumbs over the berries.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbling in the center and browned.