Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Baking doesn't get any easier than this...from Stew Leonard's Winning Recipes cookbook
Make and share this Strawberry Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place halved strawberries into a buttered 8" square baking dish.
- In a bowl, using your fingertips, combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Rub in butter until the mixture forms crumbs.
- Add oats and blend just until combined.
- Sprinkle the crumbs over the berries.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbling in the center and browned.