Baking doesn't get any easier than this...from Stew Leonard's Winning Recipes cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Place halved strawberries into a buttered 8" square baking dish.
- 3In a bowl, using your fingertips, combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- 4Rub in butter until the mixture forms crumbs.
- 5Add oats and blend just until combined.
- 6Sprinkle the crumbs over the berries.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbling in the center and browned.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.9
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 111.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g