- 1 cup oatmeal (uncooked)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease an 8in square pan.
- Mix together oatmeal, flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- In another bowl, mix strawberries and white sugar together.
- Spread half the crumb mixture on the bottom of the pan. Cover with the strawberries. Spread remaining crumb mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350º for 45 minutes. Serve warm or cold with ice cream or whipped cream.