Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
My kids always liked to make and eat these!!
- 1 (18 ounce) box strawberry cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup dried strawberries, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, for dipping tops of cookies (optional)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill the dough about 1 hour to make it easier to handle.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls,dip top of ball in sugar.
- Place on a slightly greased cookie sheet,sugar side up, 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees 10 to 12 minutes.
These cookies were amazing, they were easy to make and they turned out like in a magazine. They also tasted very good.
These are easy to make and very tasty too. I've made this one a few times in the past few years and it's always gone well. Unfortunately, I can't remember at what temperature I baked these. The recipe does not have the temperature mentioned. I guess I had done mine at 180C.