Recipe by VKuuipo Bridges
This was in a cheese ad/coupon. You can make it low carb by changing the sugar to an aritifical sweetener & the cheese to park skim.
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (6 g) packet sugar
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries (or frozen and drained)
Directions See How It's Made
- With mixer, blend together cream cheese, sweetener and berries for 1 minute on medium speed.
- Scrape bowl and add ricotta cheese.
- Mix 1 minute more to blend completely. Chill for an hour.
- Spoon into serving dish, layering in strawberries.
- Garnish with strawberries and serve.