1/6 Photos of Strawberry Creamy-Dreamy Cake
This cake is so moist and delicious --- I strongly suggest fresh strawberries for this cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened strawberries, pureed
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened and divided
- 8 ounces white chocolate baking squares
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 (8 ounce) container cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- sliced fresh strawberries (to garnish)
- 1Set the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease two 9-inch round cake pans.
- 3Bake the cake according to the package directions, except substitute the 1-1/2 cups of pureed strawberries for the water, and add 1 extra egg (if the cake mix calls for 2 eggs, add 3 eggs) and mix in the 8 ounces of softened cream cheese (set aside the remaining 4 ounces of cream cheese for topping) beat until well combined.
- 4Pour/divide into prepared cake pans.
- 5Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown (a toothpick inserted in the middle will NOT come out clean as this cake is SO moist).
- 6Let cool fully before frosting.
- 7For the frosting; heat the whipping cream until JUST beginning to boil.
- 8Pour it over the white baking chocolate (chopped), and add the remaining 4 ounces of cream cheese; mix well, and let cool completely.
- 9Once cool gently fold into the Cool Whip thawed topping.
- 10Frost the cake, and garnish with sliced fresh strawberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Creamy-Dreamy Cake
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.1
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 426.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 41.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g