1/5 Photos of Strawberry Cream Torte
This torte is easy to make and so beautiful! Arrange the strawberries in a circle in the middle of the torte and gently press. Elegant and Decadent.... This wonderful recipe was found on a beautiful website: www.finedinings.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325° degrees F.
- 2Place nuts in a food processor and pulse until chopped fine; add flour and sugar; When well blended, add the cold butter, two tablespoons at a time; Remove from processor and spread in a spring form pan, pushing the mixture one inch up the sides of the pan.
- 3Bake 30 to 40 minutes until golden; Remove from oven and cool.
- 4Place cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat on high speed until fluffy and well blended.
- 5While the motor is still running, add small amounts of the whipping cream in a steady small stream into the cheese mixture, NOT TOO FAST, or the mixture will be too runny.
- 6When well blended, spread the cream mixture evenly into the baked, cooled crust (At this point, it can be covered and chilled up to 24 hours.).
- 7When ready to serve, place halved strawberries on top of the chilled cream mixture, remove the spring form pan rim, slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cream Torte
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.0
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 78.5 mg
- Sodium 170.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g