Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup soda water (don't use tonic water, eww!)
- 1 scoop ice cream (vanilla works best, but you can try strawberry)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Best enjoyed with a spoon!
This was good, but I think I will add a little sugar next time, just a smidge. I had cookies and cream ice cream and it worked fine. I would probably use frozen strawberries next time to thicken it up a bit, as I like these kinds of drinks thicker. Thanks!