Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Incredibly easy, yet impressive dessert. From Betty Crocker.
- 18 small frozen cream puffs (found in freezer section of grocery store)
- 12 medium strawberries (stems removed)
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 6 bamboo skewers (10-inch size)
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. On each skewer, alternately thread 3 cream puffs and 2 strawberries.
- In small resealable freezer plastic bag, place chocolate chips and butter. Seal bag. Microwave on high about 30 seconds or until melted. Squeeze bag to mix melted chips.
- Cut small tip from corner of bag. Drizzle chocolate mixture over kabobs. Place on cookie sheet. Refrigerate about 10 minutes or until set. Store in refrigerator.