Recipe by Seasoned Cook
Ummmm, Strawberries 'n Cream, YUM! This pie brings raves and disappears quickly. The toasted pecans blended with the strawberries give a wonderful flavor. No-Bake and is very quick and easy. Pretty pie will impress your guests!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 2 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 shortbread pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix and blend softened cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Chop strawberries and blot for any excess water. Carefully fold in strawberries and toasted pecans.
- Pour into pie crust and chill for at least 5 hours.
- (Time does not include chilling in refrigerator.).