Prep 45 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Posting as a request. From Taste Of Home. Prep is a guess, cook time I put one day as it needs overnight refrigeration.
- 2 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs (36 squares)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed,divided
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed,divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, melted
- In a bowl combinegraham cracker crumbs, sugar& butter.
- Press in an ungreased 9x13, refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese& icing sugar until smooth, whisk in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spread over prepared crust.
- In large bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water, whisk in yogurt& 6 cups whipped topping until blended.
- Pour over cream cheese layer, refrigerate 1 hour.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over strawberry layer, cover& refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving combine topping ingredients, sprinkle over whipped topping.
Creamy delicious. Strawberry goodness. Takes a little time, but well worth it. I like any dessert that contains 3 cartons of whipped topping!!!