Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
this came from diabetes self management magazine *cook time is really chill time*
- 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers, split
- 1 (6 ounce) packagejell-o brand sugar-free strawberry gelatin or 2 (3 ounce) packagesjell-o brand sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- TRIM 3/4 inch from ends of lady fingers; place ends on bottom of 9-inch springform pan, stand remaining ladyfingers around side of pan, with cut sides facing in, reserve 2 strawberries for garnish; mash remaining strawberries.
- STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely disolved, add ice cubes; stir until melted, add whipped topping and mashed strawberries; stir gently with wire whisk until well blended, refrigerate 10 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound, spoon into pan.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm, remove sides of pan, garnish with reserved strawberries.