Recipe by jrivera
This is from the Ultimate Cookie Collection Cookbook. I have not tried them yet. I am posting this because I have to give my friend back her cookbook, unfortunately, and don't want to lose the recipe.
Top Review by Sunshine6236
These cookies were excellent. The 3 oz. of cream cheese made them extremely moist. I also tried this recipe w/ peach preserves which was very good as well. This recipe made a ton of cookies!!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- strawberry jam, room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar and cream cheese. Add vanilla and egg yolk; mix well. Add flour and blend. Cover and refrigerate.
- Roll into 1 inches balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make indentation in the center of each ball. Fill with 1/4 teaspoon jam. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool.