1/1 Photo of Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart
Fresh strawberries, creamy sweet center, and shortbread crust make this dessert a winner with everyone!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Cream Cheese filling
- 1For Crust: Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Place butter in mixer and beat with paddle until soft and light.
- 3Gradually beat in sugar.
- 4Beat 5-10 minutes until the mixture is very light and whitened.
- 5Mix flour in gradually until completely mixed. Don’t over beat.
- 6Gather dough and wrap in plastic wrap.
- 7Refrigerate about 30 minutes.
- 8Roll out dough, place a large spring form pan upside down in the middle of the dough and cut roughly ½ inch out from pan.
- 9Place cookie dough inside pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- 10Cream Cheese Filling: With wire whisk attachment beat soften cream cheese at highest speed until completely smooth and fluffy.
- 11Add sugar and vanilla.
- 12Beat for about 5 more minutes.
- 13Spread filling on crust, the crust does not have to be completely cooled.
- 14I start the filling when I pull the crust out of the oven.
- 15Now cover the top with sliced strawberries.
- 16Do not add sugar to the strawberries because it makes it to watery.
- 17Chill and serve!
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.9
- Calories from Fat 515
- Total Fat 57.2 g
- Saturated Fat 34.1 g
- Cholesterol 164.6 mg
- Sodium 515.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 10.5 g