1/1 Photo of Strawberry Cream Cheese Swirl Cake
This is a buttery cake topped with cream cheese-strawberry swirl, the cake can be baked in a 10-inch springform pan also, and is prepared totally on a food processor, the sour cream may be replaced with buttermilk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Set oven rack to second-lowest position.
- 3Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 4To make the cheesecake topping: in a food processor, blend all ingredients for 1 minute until smooth; remove to a bowl.
- 5In the processor without cleaning the bowl, add in 1/2 cup butter and 1-1/3 cups sugar; blend until smooth (about 1 minute).
- 6Add in vanilla, lemon extract, eggs, sour cream and blend well (about 30 seconds).
- 7Add in flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda; blend to make a smooth batter (about 30 seconds).
- 8Spoon batter into prepared baking pan.
- 9Spoon on cream cheese mixture topping (don't worry if there are open spaces).
- 10Drop jam dollups by teaspoonfuls over cake and cream cheese areas.
- 11Swirl the jam and the cream cheese topping to make a gentle marble effect.
- 12Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until cake is set and the topping seems dry.
- 13Cool completely and dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cream Cheese Swirl Cake
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.3
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 130.9 mg
- Sodium 387.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 47.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g