1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb butter, softened
- 1/2 lb cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons butter flavoring
- 6 eggs, at room temperature
- 3 1/4 cups sifted flour
- 1 pint sliced fresh strawberries
- 1Cream the butter, cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- 2Add a pinch of salt and the butter flavoring and beat well.
- 3Add the eggs, one at a time.
- 4Beat thoroughly after each egg.
- 5Stir in the flour and fold in the strawberries.
- 6Spoon the batter into 2 buttered and floured cake pans.
- 7Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 1-1 1/2 hours-this depends on your oven-and until the cake beging to shrink from the sides of the pan-so the toothpick test.
- 8Place pans on cooking racks until cooled and then turn cakes gently onto wire racks to finish cooling.
- 9For the frosting Blend the butter and cheese together.
- 10Add the sugar and blend well.
- 11Frost cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2824 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10184.0
- Calories from Fat 5054
- Total Fat 561.6 g
- Saturated Fat 342.8 g
- Cholesterol 2743.8 mg
- Sodium 4393.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1203.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.1 g
- Sugars 864.9 g
- Protein 120.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: