Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Make and share this Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Cream the butter, cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add a pinch of salt and the butter flavoring and beat well.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Beat thoroughly after each egg.
- Stir in the flour and fold in the strawberries.
- Spoon the batter into 2 buttered and floured cake pans.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 1-1 1/2 hours-this depends on your oven-and until the cake beging to shrink from the sides of the pan-so the toothpick test.
- Place pans on cooking racks until cooled and then turn cakes gently onto wire racks to finish cooling.
- For the frosting Blend the butter and cheese together.
- Add the sugar and blend well.
- Frost cake.