Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This goes with the Strawberry Carrot Cake Strawberry Carrot Cake.
Make and share this Strawberry Cream Cheese Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup mashed strawberry
- 1 tablespoon water, if needed
- At high speed beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Stir in mashed strawberries.
- Add water (if needed) and continue until spreading consistency.
I made this glaze to go with Strawberry Carrot Cake (strawberry and carrot cake). It was just right, sweet, but not cloyingly so.