1/5 Photos of Strawberry Cream Cheese Dream Pie
Mommy Diva's Note:
A nice, fresh summer pie - or anytime you have fresh strawberries available to you! Lovely pie to take to gatherings- especially things such as 4th of July,etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend cream cheese and milk together.
- 2Spread on bottom of pie crust.
- 3Cut up 1 cup prepared berries and simmer with 1/2 cup water for a few minutes.
- 4Mix sugar and cornstarch and lemon juice with 1/4 cup water and add to cooked berries, stirring until thick and clear. Add a few drops food color; Cool.
- 5Place rest of whole berries on cream cheese and pour mixture over this.
- 6Chill until ready to serve,at least 30 minutes.
- 7To serve, this can be topped with Cool Whip, fresh whipping cream with a touch of rum or brandy would be lovely as well -- .
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cream Cheese Dream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2562.5
- Calories from Fat 820
- Total Fat 91.1 g
- Saturated Fat 31.3 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 1632.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 432.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.4 g
- Sugars 318.6 g
- Protein 20.5 g