Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great recipe from the Bisquick Cookbook. My family loves it when I make this.
Make and share this Strawberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- strawberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese and preserves, set aside.
- Cut butter into baking mix until mixture resembles small peas.
- Stir in milk until dough forms.
- Turn dough onto surface dusted with baking mix, roll in baking mix to coat. Shape into ball, knead 10 times.
- Roll dough into rectangle, 13 x 9 inch on surface dusted with baking mix, fold in half. Gently transfer dough to ungreased cookie sheet, unfold. Spoon cream cheese mixture lengthwide down, center third of rectangle. Make 2 1/2 inch cuts at 1 inch intervals on long sides of rectangle. Fold strips over cream cheese filling, overlaping about 3/4 inch.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Spoon additional preserves down center of coffee cake, drizzle with your favorite glaze. Serve warm.