1/2 Photos of Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake
This recipe is from my mom. I request that she makes this for my birthday. It takes time to make and is work but it is so good. I recommend reading through whole recipe before making.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (8 ounce) cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and put oven rack in center.
- 2Lightly butter a 9" spring form pan.
- 3Mix together the crust ingredients and press into bottom of pan.
- 4Prepare filling. Beat cream cheese with mixer.
- 5Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
- 6Pour into pan and bake for 50 to 55 minutes for 9 inch (45 minutes for 10").
- 7Cake may rise and crack slightly.
- 8Let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- 9Prepare topping while cake is baking.
- 10Mix together topping ingredients and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- 11When the cake is done put the topping mixture on top starting at center to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- 12Bake another 5 minutes.
- 13Remove cake from oven and let cool.
- 14Refrigerate at least 24 hours. (2 - 3 days is best).
- 15Prepare Glaze several hours before serving.
- 16Wash and hull strawberries. Dry completely on paper towels.
- 17In saucepan combine a little jelly and cornstarch.
- 18Add remaining ingredients. Cook until it becomes clear (about 5 minutes) stir constantly.
- 19Cool it to lukewarm stirring occasionally.
- 20Arrange the berries with tips pointing upward on top of cake.
- 21Spoon the glaze over the berries allowing it to drip down the sides of the cake.
- 22Serve. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 789.0
- Calories from Fat 480
- Total Fat 53.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.3 g
- Cholesterol 213.7 mg
- Sodium 370.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 52.7 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: