A recipe from Betty Crocker website. These can be reheated in the microwave, as they are best eaten warm. The recipe states that it makes 15, but I only get 12. Good for breakfast or brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450°F.
- 2Stir Bisquick, orange peel and orange juice until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- 3Place dough on surface sprinkled with Bisquick mix to coat.
- 4Shape into a ball; knead 10 times.
- 5Roll 1/2 inch thick.
- 6Cut with 2 1/2 inch round cutter dipped in dry Bisquick mix.
- 7Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Stir together cream cheese and preserves.
- 9Spoon about 1 heaping tsp of this mixture onto center of each dough circle.
- 10Sprinkle with sugar, if desired.
- 11Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Cream Cheese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (698 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 404.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g