1/3 Photos of Strawberry-Cream Cheese Bars
I was looking for something to do with a strawberry cake mix that I had hanging around. I found these in a cookbook, Quick Fixes with Cake Mixes. As the into says "if you like cheescake or pastries with cheese filling, you'll really like these..."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with vegetable spray or non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, butter and 1 egg; mix well.
- 3Press the mixture into bottom prepared pan.
- 4In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with remaining eggs and sugar until mixture is smooth and well blended.
- 5Pour the mixture over cake mix batter and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until light brown on top.
- 6Cool, cut into bars and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Cream Cheese Bars
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.9
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 94.0 mg
- Sodium 128.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry cake mix