4 hrs 10 mins
I got this recipe from an issue of Taste of Home and it has become a huge family hit. Requested all year round. Quickly fixes in one dish. Cranberry Jello-o can be used and so can sugar free, tastes great no matter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open and drain all liquid from pineapple.
- 2In casserole dish fix Jell-o with hot water only, stir until dissolved.
- 3Add can of cranberry sauce (I use a whisk to help break it up and remove from can).
- 4Gently stir until thoroughly mixed.
- 5Add pineapple, stir.
- 6Cut whole strawberries into halves or quarters, gently stir berries into jell-o mixture.
- 7Cover and refrigerate until set, usually a few hours.
- 8As salad sets out some watering effect will occur, but not harmful.
- 9Cooking time is refrigeration time.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cranberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 84.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: