Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Meet your bo at the front porch swing and sip on this nice refreshing summer time drink.
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries or 2 1⁄2 cups frozen strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- 1⁄2 cup ginger ale
- 4 whole berries, for glass decoration
- Combine strawberries, cranberry juice, and honey in blender and run on highest speed to puree strawberries.
- Once berries are smooth, and while blender is running, add ice and allow to blend until smooth.
- Remove from blender base; add ginger ale.
- Stir briefly, pour into chilled glasses and decorate with a whole strawberry or slice on the rim of the glass.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Gorgeous summery drink and made even more great as I could use the first of our strawberries from the garden! Perfect blend of sweet, tart, fizzy and a little kick from the ginger, fantastic!