Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a pretty & romantic dessert from the Weekend magazine. It's the recipe of a 5 star hotel chef. Enjoy! Note: Cooking time is actually refrigeration time here in this recipe.
- 10 fresh mint leaves, washed
- whipped cream, to taste
- icing sugar, to taste
- 12 fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- Drop the sliced strawberries, 3 in each glass, into 2 glasses.
- Add icing sugar to taste on top.
- Add the remaining fresh strawberries to both glasses, equally, and then, add whipped cream over the strawberries.
- Top off with fresh mint leaves.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.