Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Cosmo is my absolute favorite drink, and oftentimes I will order up this one for a nice change! :)
- 4 strawberries, fresh
- 1 ounce orange liqueur, I use Cointreau
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces citrus-infused vodka
- In a mixing glass, place 2 strawberries, cointreau, and lime juce and gently mix.
- Add vokda and ice, and shake very well, and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with reserved strawberries, making fans or whatever you wish!
Very good! I made mine with plain vodka and used a splash of Orange (low acid) to make up for the lack of citrus infused vodka in the house. These were delish but strong. Thanks!