Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a good, quick, semi-healthy idea for the sweet craving.
- 1 tablespoon strawberry flavored syrup
- 1 cup corn flakes cereal
- 3 tablespoons water
- First put your cereal in a microwave safe bowl.
- Now add the water and let is soak while you stir a little.
- Now add the 1 tbsp of your ice cream syrup.I assume it could be caramel or even chocolate just the same way.
- Now heat it all with a loose lid for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Then take it out and as it cools mix and mush it together.
- Now you should be able to eat it with ice cream, plain, or however you like.
- You could chill it as well.
Yay, it's not just me who does this! I also uses jam or agave, works in the same way. Great for sugar cravings.