Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Posting this recipe to update old notebooks. This sounds like a refreshing summer time drink. The cooking time is the freezing time.
- 1 cup strawberry, fresh*
- 3 cups water
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 6 ounces lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup light rum
- 6 -8 pineapple chunks, for garnish
- Puree strawberries in blender until almost smooth. Mix with remaining liquids in a plastic container.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Defrost to desired degree of slushiness and pour or scoop into serving glasses.
- Skewer pineapple on fancy picks and serve.
- * 1 10 ounce package frozen strawberries , partially thawed can be substituted for fresh berries.