Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Looks like summer is fast upon us and I wanted to make these for a while now. This is loosely based on an Eating Well recipe. BTW, they turned out terrific!
- 2 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups hulled strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute, or to taste
- 1 1⁄2 cups chilled ginger ale
- mint, for garnish
- Combine pineapple juice, strawberries and sugar in a blender; blend until the berries are pureed.
- Place the berry puree in a large pitcher.
- Add ginger ale; stir to combine. Serve over ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
This was a very yummy and refreshing light drink. Perfect for summer, enjoyed very much.