- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 (14 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 5 -6 drops red food coloring
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 -3 drops green food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine all cookie ingredients,blend well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Using 1 tbsp mixture for each cookie,form into strawberry shapes.
- Roll in red sugar,if desired.
- In small bowl combine all frosting ingredients,blend until smooth.
- Using pastry bag and desired tip,pipe frosting stems and leaves on top of strawberries.
- Store in refrigerator.