Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Copy Kat Chat.
Make and share this Strawberry Congealed Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (large box)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries
- 11 ounces pineapple, not drained (small can)
- 1 5⁄8 ounces Dream Whip (mix as directed)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Jello gelatin, mixture (reserved)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix Jello and water. Set 1/4 cup aside. Mix rest with strawberries and pineapple. Pour into a baking dish and refrigerate.
- Mix Dream Whip as directed.
- Combine remaining ingredients and fold into Dream Whip cream cheese, powdered sugar, reserved jello mixture, vanilla, and chopped nuts. Cover top of Jello mixture and refrigerate. May add nuts on top.