Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit, & 2 fat. I found this recipe in Your Guide To Eating Well Meal Plans For People With Diabetes. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping. I plan to use Low Carb Slim Fast.
- 10 ounces frozen whole strawberries, chopped (without juice)
- 3 teaspoons sugar substitute (3 packets)
- 8 ounces vanilla, glucerna shake
- 1⁄2 cup self rising flour
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spread strawberries in greased 9x9"-inch baking dish. Sprinkle sugar substitute over strawberries.
- In medium bowl, combine Glucerna, flour, and margarine. Pour over strawberries.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until golden-brown.