1/1 Photo of Strawberry Cobbler
I was inspired by Dorel's Peach Cobbler (#75942). I made her PC, then later noticed that my pint of strawberries was going soft. So, I thought I would experiment with the Dorel's recipe and add a little twist! My kids LOVE it!! (bet this would work with fresh raspberries too).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 1 cup measure, put 3 (small-medium) whole strawberries in cup, pour milk to 3/4 cup line, add 1 tsp vanilla; Blend until smooth.
- 2Strain milk mixture to remove seeds.
- 3(I use the strawberries and milk so the girls would get excited about a pink cake!).
- 4Melt margarine in microwave (melt right in you 8x8" square glass baking dish).
- 5While margarine is melting, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt& cinnamon.
- 6Stir in milk mixture until combined.
- 7Pour batter over butter (I gently spread it out to the edges).
- 8Top with sliced strawberries.
- 9Bake at 375F for 45 minutes.
- 10Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or cool whip.
- 11Even great cool!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 234.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g