Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious recipe for when you have those wonderful fresh strawberries.
Make and share this Strawberry Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large saucepan, combine strawberries and sugar.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Cook strawberry mixture, stirring frequently, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until blended.
- Stir cornstarch mixture into strawberry mixture.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 1 minute or until mixture is thickened.
- Spoon mixture into 6 (5 ounce) ovenproof ramekins.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon.
- Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Divide mixture evenly over strawberry mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- Serve warm.