Delicious recipe for when you have those wonderful fresh strawberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large saucepan, combine strawberries and sugar.
- 3Let stand for 30 minutes.
- 4Cook strawberry mixture, stirring frequently, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- 5In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until blended.
- 6Stir cornstarch mixture into strawberry mixture.
- 7Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 1 minute or until mixture is thickened.
- 8Spoon mixture into 6 (5 ounce) ovenproof ramekins.
- 9In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon.
- 10Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- 11Divide mixture evenly over strawberry mixture.
- 12Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- 13Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.7
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 147.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g