Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy, fluffy and delicious strawberry topping.
- 1 pint fresh strawberry, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or more to taste)
- 1 cup sour cream (light is OK)
- 1 (9 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- Sprinkle sugar over strawberries and let sit for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, whisk sour cream and whipped topping together.
- Add stawberries and their juices and mix gently.
- Serve over waffles, pancakes, pound cake, angel food cake, etc.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated.