Recipe by Baby Kato
I love this smoothie, although, I have been known to substitute the strawberries and pineapple juice for raspberries and pear juice, either way, this is a great smoothie. Whats not to love about fresh fruit, your imagination is the only limit, you can always use your own fruit combinations, you can't go wrong with a treat that satisfies at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 4 cups strawberries, frozen, halved
- 1⁄2 cup coconut cream
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 teaspoons whipped cream (garnish)
- 2 large strawberries (garnish)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the strawberries, coconut cream, pineapple juice and crushed pineapple into a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the fruit mixture into a chilled glass, add the dollop of whipped cream in the middle of the glass and stick your strawberry beside the whipped cream, sprinkle with a little sugar and enjoy.