Recipe by looneytunesfan
This drink can be made up to 1 week ahead.
Top Review by CassieM
I found this recipe in a grocery store cookbook recently and thought I would post it, but you beat me to it! Very refreshing! I serve this over 7-Up instead of ginger ale, but I follow the slush recipe exactly. I am also posting a picture. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (46 ounce) can pink grapefruit juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packagepowdered strawberry drink mix
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2 quart nonmetal freezer container, stir all ingredients except ginger ale until sugar is dissolved. Freeze 4 to 6 hours or until slush consistency.
- If slush is frozen solid, let sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving. To serve, spoon 1/2 cup slush mixture into each glass. Pour 1/2 cup ginger ale over each.