Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the South Beach Diet Taste of Summer cookbook. This is okay for phases 2 and 3. I changed regular water to sparkling. I enjoyed this tart, refreshing and pulpy drink. The orange flavor is especially nice.
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled
- 1 large seedless oranges, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄2 cups sparkling water, chilled
- ice cube
- In a blender, combine strawberries, orange, lime juice and sugar substitute. Puree until smooth.
- Stir in water.
- Fill 4 (10oz) glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour blended juice over ice.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries, orange slices or lime slices if desired. Fresh mint would probably be good with this too.
Thanks for another great drink! I prepared then froze the strawberries so I coul omit the ice, but otherwise followed the recipe & had a wonderful treat! [Tagged, made & reviewed in 1-2-3 Hit Wonders cooking game]
A very refreshing drink! I enjoyed it! Used sugar. Thanks!