Strawberry Cinnamon Muffins
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar together until light and frothy.
- Add the milk, yogurt, vanilla, and melted butter; whisk gently.
- In another mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the milk mixture to the dry indgredients; stir just until moistened.
- Gently fold in berries.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin cups; muffin cups should be 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from pan and cool on a wire rack.