Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I encountered the original savory recipe in a health cookbook, but I tweaked it a little to convert it into this sweet version. It's obviously open to different flavor substitutions. The cinnamon is an approximate measurement, however, so feel free to change it.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs.
- Mix egg, yolks, yogurt, cinnamon, raisins, and stir until combined.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Pour or scoop batter into a greased (or coated with cooking spray) 9 X 9 pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Eat until gone.
- Repeat steps 1-7.
This cornbread was really good! I modified it slightly using gluten-free flour (which makes it more crumbly) and added some real strawberries and mashed banana. It came out with a mildly sweet taste and good texture. Thanks for the recipe!
Now this is pretty dang good. :D I especially liked step 7. Thanks for posting!