Recipe by Happy Jax
I have been kind of Experimenting with this bread for a couple of weeks and I've finally got one that I love! I added 3 drops of Red food coloring to make it pink since it's strawberry bread! I hope you all enjoy it! I said that this bread serves 12 but that's just a guess it makes 1 loaf!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Although I was able to find fresh strawberries for this bread, I have in on my cooking schedule to make again when the local berries are at their peek of flavor! Still, we thoroughly enjoyed the combo of strawberry & cinnamon as did my son, who managed several slices, still warm from the oven! Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- 1 Preheat oven 350.
- 2 In Large bowl beat eggs until frothy.
- 3 In Blender blend Strawberries until they are liquid or atleast close to liquid.
- 4 In Large bowl with your eggs Mix in oil, Sugar, and Strawberries.
- 5 In seperate bowl combine Flour, Baking powder, Baking Soda, cinnamon and salt.
- 6 Stir to mix Thoroughly.
- 7 Add to wet Ingredients.
- 8 Turn in to 9x5x3 inch Loaf pan.
- 9 Bake for 50 Minutes.