Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an attractive dessert - layered in a stemmed glass. This recipe is from the time I was in Weight Watchers - so it is healthy and lo-cal as well as soooo very tasty!!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (or chocolate fudge)
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 4 tablespoons frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- Beat the pudding mix into the milk using a whisk for about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the pudding into each of 4 stemmed glasses.
- Add 1/2 cup of strawberries on top of the pudding and top each with a tablespoon of whipped cream.