1/2 Photos of Strawberry Chocolate Hazelnut Toasties
These indulgent toasted sandwiches ooze with chocolate hazelnut goodness and are complimented by delicious strawberries. They are surprisingly easy to make so are perfect for a delectable sweet twist on the average toasted sandwich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1spread each slice of bread with 1 1/2 tablespoons of nutella on one side.
- 3sprinkle 1/2 of the chopped hazelnuts over the nutella on 4 pieces of bread
- 4remove the leafy bits from the strawberries and slice coarsely.
- 5lay strawberries evenly to cover the surface of the 4 pieces of bread with.
- 7sprinkles remaining hazelnuts over the strawberries and then cover each with.
- 8another piece of bread, nutella side down to make a sandwich.
- 9cook sandwiches one at a time for 1-2 minutes on each side, spray between.
- 10flipping each one.
- 11to serve slice diagonally into two triangles, dust with icing sugar and.
- 12garnish with extra strawberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Chocolate Hazelnut Toasties
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.2
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 363.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 9.8 g